Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Welcome to The Fabulous Flymph!

Welcome, I hope you will be pleased with the content this fly tying blog will provide. On the "About" page I described how I became infatuated with flymphs. So read that when you get a chance. The other part of the About page describes why I started this blog and what I plan to post here. Since this is my first post, I'll repeat that section here.

This blog is a result of the love I have for this style of fly. I love everything about flymphs including tying them, fishing them, their history and unique look. I wanted and needed to do something more with the passion I have for this fly. This is exactly why this blog began.

Even though flymphs will be the majority of posts here, I do plan to post about other styles of North American wet flies. Besides James Leisenring and Pete Hidy, I will include styles from Sylvester Nemes, Dave Hughes, Polly Rosborough, Cal Bird, and many others.

I hope you enjoy what you find here and thank you for reading!

-Paul J. Beel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment